* The Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) is a non-partisan, nonprofit veterans' association dedicated to maintaining a strong national defense and preserving the earned entitlements of members of the uniformed services, their families and survivors.
* MOAA membership totals over 355,000 and is open to those who hold or have ever held a warrant or commission in any component of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service, or NOAA and their surviving spouses.
* MOAA is governed by a chairman and board of directors consisting of 36 officers from the seven uniformed services representing both regular and reserve association members.
* The MOAA Scholarship Fund is supported by donations and bequests from MOAA members, their spouses, and others. MOAA administers this program without deducting any operating expenses whatsoever from donations. 100% of contributions are used for loans and grants.
* The MOAA's awards program recognizes individuals and groups who contribute significantly to our nation's defense. The recipients are those who help strengthen the foundation upon which future generations will build.
* To view MOAA on the web, click here.