THE NORTH CAROLINA COUNCIL WEBSITE IS PRODUCED BY THE NORTH CAROLINA COUNCIL OF CHAPTERS WHICH IS AN AFFILIATE OF THE MILITARY OFFICERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA (MOAA). MOAA IS AN INDEPENDENT, NONPROFIT AND POLITICALLY NONPARTISAN ORGANIZATION AS ARE ITS AFFILIATED COUNCILS AND CHAPTERS.
* The North Carolina Council of Chapters (NCCOC) provides programmatic guidance and oversight for the 15 state chapters that serve 1400 members in 100 counties. As one of 35 state councils that support the Military Officers Association of America, we are serving the needs of military members in our state.
* Whether you are already participating in MOAA, becoming part of one of our North Carolina Chapters will guarantee your access to the many valuable resources of the NCCOC.
* The role of the North Carolina Council of Chapters (NCCOC) is to:
Further the legislative and other objectives of MOAA.
- Foster fraternal relationships among retired, active, and former officers of the uniformed services and their National Guard or reserve components.
- Protect the interest of retired, active, reserve, and National Guard personnel of the uniformed services and their dependents and survivors
- Provide useful services for members and their dependents and survivors.
- Serve the community and the nation.
- Protect the interests of service retirees and active duty military members in matters of North Carolina state legislation.
- Organize and coordinate the collective action of the Member Chapters in the State of North Carolina.
- Provide the assistance necessary to Member Chapters to enable them to effectively serve their members, their communities, and the nation.
^top Detail Posted: