January 1, 2020
Updated versions of two of the required documents for use by NCCOC Chapters are posted to the website under the Documents/Documents link. These include:
- Semi-Annual Chapter Report Form
- Current Chapter Officer Report Form
The forms contain information to assist in filling out the reports in the headers; upon completion, follow the instructions to save the document on your computer with a unique filename and then submit to the chapter website manager.
January 1, 2020
Click here to take the survey which will only be available from 1/1/2020 to 2/1/2020.
* The North Carolina Council of Chapters 2018 5-Star winners, as published in 2019 on the MOAA's website that can be opened in the below, downloadable file include:
North Carolina Council of Chapters
Cape Fear Chapter
High Country Chapter
Tarheel Central Chapter
Western North Carolina Chapter
* Kudos to all the winners!
Link: MOAA Website posting of 2019 LOE winners...
Cape Fear Chapter (e-newsletter and website)
Catawba Valley Chapter (print newsletter and website)
Charlotte-Metrolina Chapter (website)
Southeastern NC Chapter (print newsletter and website)
Tarheel Central Chapter (print newsletter and website)
North Carolina Council of Chapters (e-newsletter and website)
* The Triangle Chapter of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was the recipient of a 2019 recruitment award from MOAA in Category 4 with 32 new members having been signed up...
* Kudos to COL Herb Segal, USA, Ret., President and members of the Triangle Chapter for their efforts.
* Visit the Triangle Chapter on the web to learn more about the chapter, one of 15 in the North Carolina Council of Chapters.
* Check out the county by county link on our North Carolina Council of Chapters website to learn more about becoming a member of one of our award winning chapters.
* In the March edition of Military Officer magazine, on page 96, Osborne Piedmont Chapter member Claudia Hollis is featured; the wonderful lady who makes sleeping mats from plastic grocery bags is featured for her work!! Way to go Claudia!
* Are there other who want to contribute plastic grocery bags that are building up in your cabinet or closet? Contact the Osborne Piedmont Chapter on ways to donate...Claudia will put them to good use!
Click on the photograph to the right to enlarge and read the article or use the downloadable link below.
⇑ Click to close
(jpg 199.3 Kb