Please share this poster. Many Veterans are isolated and need assistance; NCServes is the connection to those services.
Regional Network Director
Veterans Bridge Home
You are invited to download, copy and post the poster, as needed.
From Steve Wilkins, Deputy Director of Communication, Congressional Liaison,
Mid-Atlantic Health Care Network (VISN 6)
- Here is a link to the most recent edition of the VISN 6 newsletter.
- Included in this issue are news of a new clinic in the Raleigh, N.C. area, Clinical Hypnosis, VA readies for COVID-19 Vaccine distribution and an announcement by the Network Director.
- We hope that you’ll find the information edifying and worth sharing.
* One complaint that Veterans have voiced about the VA is their uncertainty as to where to begin in order to receive services and supports.
* VA’s myriad of services, resources, and materials can be daunting. Therefore, the VA listened and released a Welcome Kit to guide Veterans to the benefits and services that they have earned.
* The VA Welcome Kit is user-friendly and addresses eligibility and benefits in the following six areas: Health Care / Finances / Housing / Employment / Education / Memorialization
* Based on Veteran’s stage of life, Veterans can figure out how the VA can help in the present and future.
* Veterans can open the link to the Welcome Kit for their convenience by clicking here.
* Open any of the below downloadable documents for more information on:
- VA Welcome Kit in B&W
- VA Welcome Kit in Color
- VA Publication on "What You Need to Know about COVID-19