From Steve Wilkins, Deputy Director of Communication, Congressional Liaison,
Mid-Atlantic Health Care Network (VISN 6)
- Here is a link to the most recent edition of the VISN 6 newsletter.
- We hope that you’ll find the information edifying and worth sharing.
Please share this poster. Many Veterans are isolated and need assistance; NCServes is the connection to those services.
Regional Network Director
Veterans Bridge Home
You are invited to download, copy and post the poster, as needed.
* One complaint that Veterans have voiced about the VA is their uncertainty as to where to begin in order to receive services and supports.
* VA’s myriad of services, resources, and materials can be daunting. Therefore, the VA listened and released a Welcome Kit to guide Veterans to the benefits and services that they have earned.
* The VA Welcome Kit is user-friendly and addresses eligibility and benefits in the following six areas: Health Care / Finances / Housing / Employment / Education / Memorialization
* Based on Veteran’s stage of life, Veterans can figure out how the VA can help in the present and future.
* Veterans can open the link to the Welcome Kit for their convenience by clicking here.
* Open any of the below downloadable documents for more information on:
- VA Welcome Kit in B&W
- VA Welcome Kit in Color
- VA Publication on "What You Need to Know about COVID-19