4th Branch Update
February 11, 2033
The 4th Branch Legislative Update 021023 (docx 73.2 Kb)
Open the below, downloadable file for information regarding PACT ACT claims.
* The TIME to Never Stop Serving is more important than ever as MOAA and the North Carolina Council of Chapters move into 2023...the newest changes happening in our nation's legislative body should make this year an important one for getting many of the top issues for the Military Officers Association of America enacted.
* As always, NCCOC Chapters are encouraged to emphasize the importance of being enrolled in MOAA's Legislative Alerts to all members in order to get our "One Powerful Voice" in front of the Congress.
The application period for the USAA Community Outreach Grant(s) runs from Dec.ember 1 2022 to February 2023.
The MOAA Foundation, is a 501(c)(3) charitable subsidiary of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA); it offers grants to MOAA’s councils and chapters in support of community outreach programs and services.
This downloadable worksheet (attached) can be used as a practice guide for this application.
Note: This document cannot be used in-place of the application and will not be accepted as a grant submission.
Fill out a grant application; you can also watch this webinar on the application process and then download the grant criteria (MS Word file).
Zoom communication meetings @ 10 AM unless noted…
January – 7th, 1st Quarter Meeting with Capt. Frank J. Michael, USN (Ret), Program Director, Council and Chapter Affairs
February – 9th 1 hour
March – 9th 1 hour
* April – 5th 2nd Quarter Meeting
May – 3rd 1 hour
Jun – 1st 1 hour
July - 6th 1 hour
* August – 3rd 3rd Quarter Meeting
September – 21st 1 hour
October - 5th 1 hour
* November -11th 4th Quarter Meeting and Annual Meeting on Cruise 5 days December – 16th
* Denotes Quarter Meeting
The following is the list of the North Carolina Council of Chapters annual 5-Star affiliates:
* North Carolina Council of Chapters (NC00)
* Cape Fear Chapter (NC01)
* Catawba Valley Chapter (NC11)
* Coastal Carolina Chapter (NC02)
* Charlotte-Metrolina Chapter (NC04)
* High Country Chapter (NC21)
* Southeastern North Carolina Chapter (NC07)
* Tarheel Central Chapter (NC08)
* Triangle Chapter (NC09)
* Western North Carolina Chapter (NC10)
BRAVO ZULU TO EACH!
North Carolina 5 star
North Carolina Council of Chapters (print newsletter and website)
Cape Fear Chapter (e-newsletter and website)
Catawba Valley Chapter (print newsletter)
Charlotte-Metrolina Chapter (print newsletter and website)
Coastal Carolina Chapter (print newsletter and website)
High Country Chapter (print newsletter)
Southeastern NC Chapter (print newsletter and website)
Tarheel Central Chapter (print newsletter)
Western North Carolina Chapter (print newsletter and website)
North Carolina 4 star
Catawba Valley Chapter (website)
Tarheel Central Chapter (website)