* The North Carolina Council of Chapters installed new officers for 2018-2019 as shown in the accompanying pictures:
- Outgoing NCCOC President Captain Doug Ehrhardt, USN, Ret., administers the oath of office to the new Council officers, (shown upper right, L to R): 2nd VP CDR Ron Wilsbach, USN, Ret., 1st VP COL Jim Brumit, USA, Ret., Secretary CDR Carol Aljets, USN, Ret., President CAPT David Lee, USNR, Ret. and Treasurer LTC Gary Marlar, USA, Ret. Not shown was 3rd VP Lt Col Greg Chase, USAF, Ret.
- CAPT Ehrhardt is pictured (lower right) pinning the Council Presidents pin on CAPT Lee.
* Scroll over the thumbnail photographs to the right to see additional photographs from the meeting:
- CAPT Lee is pictured (1st thumbnail) pinning the Past Council Presidents pin on CAPT Ehrhardt.
- CAPT Ehrhardt presents CAPT Lee with the NCCOC gavel and ceremony bell (2nd thumbnail).
- CAPT Ehrhardt is pictured receiving a commemorative desk business card, clock and pen set with the inscription "CAPT Doug Ehrhardt, USN-Ret., President MOAA NC Council 2016-2017 " (3rd thumbnail).
* Photographs provided by CDR Ken Klassen, USN, Ret., incoming SENCLand Chapter President.