* Both the Friday Board of Directors and Saturday regular business meetings of the NC Council were well attended by 15 of the 17 Chapters...along with a full schedule of business actions, the Council received briefings from MGEN Wilson and COL Rogers, after which several presentations were made.
* Mouse over the thumbnail pictures to the right to see more of the business meeting.
- CDR Jack Overman was presented a certificate of appreciation from President Jeri Graham for his MANY years of service as Council Treasurer.
- LtCol Les Petty received his certificate for service as the Council Secretary.
- COL Ed Baisden and CDR Carol Aljets are sworn in as newly appointed Council Tresurer and Secretary.
- President Graham presents a publication, "VeteranSpeak" to Council guest, MGEN Wilson.
- COL Mike Rogers also received a copy of "VeteranSpeak" for his attendance.
- Council BOD attendees on Friday included (clockwise from bottom left): Ed Baisden, Bill Culler (hidden), Jack Overman, David Lee, Chris Canipe, Bob Garman, Carol Aljets, Vern Pike and Joe Cansler.
- Chapter attendees on Saturday included (l to r): John Stewart alongside guest General Wilson, Marie Senzig, Juan Chavez, Ed Baisden, Hank Wade and Joe Cansler.
- George Brudzinski is seen keeping President Graham on task...also shown are (beginning top left in front of window): Bruce Harris, Chris Canipe, Aimee Corning, Joe Long, George and Jeri, Harley Ellinger and guest Mike Rogers.