|^||<< June 2019 >>|
| || || || || || ||1|
|30|| || || || || || |
* NCCOC President, David Lee has provided the following information regarding the 3rd Quarterly meeting of the Council:
Location: Searstone Clubhouse, 17001 Searstone Dr, Cary, NC 27513
Schedule: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, with a break for lunch provided by the Council.
* Searstone is a continuing care retirement community for those aged 62 and better that opened in 2013. It is beautifully appointed with friendly staff and spacious clubhouse. A few of our MOAA members are residents.
* Thanks to Jeri Graham and Ed Baisden for organizing the meeting with Searstone.
* The NCCOC 4th Quarter Statewide Convention will be held at the Hilton DoubleTree, Atlantic Beach Oceanfront on October 18-20, 2019.
* Click on the below, downloadable file for detailed information from NCCOC President David Lee about the convention location, room rates and activities planned for the Council as well as extracurricular things to do during the event.
* NCCOC's fall meeting discounted room rates are available through September 18, 2019. Arrive early or stay after at the same reduced rate. Mention MOAA when making your reservation.