|^||<< May 2021 >>|
| || || || || || ||1|
|30||31|| || || || || |
The following information about dates for upcoming events and activities for NCCOC Chapters are shown in the below bullets...underlined text indicate hot links that will open the subject information on the National MOAA website or other resource pages.
- The USAA grant program will open back up by mid December, 2020 and run through 2021 until funds are no longer available. Generally, funds are depleted near late September/October time frame so chapters are strongly encouraged to open the link in order to apply for the 2021 grant.
- Mercer Liability Insurance grant runs January 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021.
- Link to the COL Steve Strobridge Legislative/Liaison Award criteria; submissions are due June 1, 2021. (Note: the submission criteria in this post says June 1, 2020).
- Link to the Surviving Spouse Liaison award; submissions are due June 1, 2021. (Note: the attached file describes the role of a Surviving Spouse; award criteria will be posted when available.
- A Leaders Workshop will be held in Raleigh, NC on a date TBD September 2021. Additionally, a NCCOC quarterly meeting will be combined with the Leaders Workshop in Raleigh.
- Annual National Meeting of Membership on a date TBD October 2021.
- NCCOC meeting - November 13, 2021.