|^||<< April 2019 >>|
|28||29||30|| || || || |
* The Western Carolina Chapter, (NC-10), CAPT Mike Covell, President will host the 2nd Quarter North Carolina Council of Chapters meeting at the Mountain Lodge and Conference Center, Flat Rock, NC.
* Details on the President's welcome letter for the 2nd Quarterly meeting and reservation information for hotel accommodations are posted in the below, downloadable files.
North Carolina Council of Chapters Officers, Board of Directors and Chapter Presidents should return to this site to learn about important information", files and reports that will be discussed at the quarterly meeting.
* NCCOC President, David Lee has provided the following information regarding the 3rd Quarterly meeting of the Council:
Location: Searstone Clubhouse, 17001 Searstone Dr, Cary, NC 27513
Schedule: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, with a break for lunch provided by the Council.
Additional Information* Searstone is a continuing care retirement community for those aged 62 and better that opened in 2013. It is beautifully appointed with friendly staff and spacious clubhouse. A few of our MOAA members are residents. * Thanks to Jeri Graham and Ed Baisden for organizing the meeting with Searstone.
* The NCCOC 4th Quarter Statewide Convention will be held at the Hilton DoubleTree, Atlantic Beach Oceanfront on October 18 and 19, 2019.
* Additional information will be provided by NCCOC President David Lee at the 3rd Quarterly meeting.