March 17-18, 2017 (Greensboro)
* The 1st quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was hosted by the Piedmont Osborne Chapter in Greensboro, NC.
November 11-12, 2016 (Hickory)
* The 4th quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was hosted by the Catawba Valley Chapter at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Hickory, NC.
* In his President's Welcome Letter, COL Cansler provided information regarding the meeting site, spouses program and how to make hotel reservations.
* See photographs from the Friday dinner here.
August 12-13, 2016 (Blowing Rock)
The 3rd quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was hosted by the High Country Chapter in Blowing Rock, NC.
Open the below, downloadable files with all the meeting information:
* Col. Cherie Zadlo, USAF (Ret.) MOAA's Director, Member Products and Services was our guest at the meeting.
* Open the Photo Gallery here to see pictures from the evening dinner on August 12, 2016.
April 1-2, 2016 (Kitty Hawk)
* The First Flight Chapter hosted the 2nd Quarterly Meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters on April 1-2, 2016.
* The meeting site was the Ramada Inn Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront in Kill Devil Hills, NC.
* Below are the downloadable files posted to enable Officers, BOD members and Presidents to open/read/print (as desired) in order to be prepared to ask questions or discuss the information covered at the regular meeting.
As scheduled at the cancelled 3rd quarterly 2015 meeting in Kill Devil Hills, CDR René Campos, MOAA Deputy Director for Government Relations, was our guest speaker.
* The First Flight Chapter's planned scheduling of the 3rd Quarterly Meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters on October 2-3, 2015 was CANCELED due to weather concerns with Hurricane Joaquin.
* The meeting site was to be the Ramada Inn on the beach in Kitty Hawk, NC.
* MOAA's National Deputy Director of Government Relations, CDR René Campos, USN-Ret. (bio in the below downloadable file) was scheduled to be the guest speaker...she has tentatively agreed to participate in a scheduled October 13, 2015 TELCON.