February 15, 2020 - Raleigh, NC
* The 1st quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Raleigh, NC.
* As part of the meeting, Immediate Past President David Lee formally recognized the newly elected North Carolina Council of Chapters officers with a swearing in ceremony (photograph, lower right).
November 15-16, 2019 - Cherry Point, NC
* The 4th quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Havelock, NC. It was hosted by the Coastal Carolina Chapter, CAPT Randall Ramian, President.
* At the biennial statewide convention, there was a transition of leadership from Chapter President CAPT David Lee to 1st VP COL Jim Brumit.
August 17, 2019 - Cary, NC
* The 3rd quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Cary, NC. The meeting was a test case for the Council and was held on one day only from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM with a break for lunch provided by the Council.
May 17-18, 2019 - Hendersonville, NC
* The 2nd quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Flat Rock, NC. It was hosted by Western Carolina Chapter, (NC-10), CAPT Mike Covell, President.
January 18-19, 2019 - Pinehurst, NC
* The 1st quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapter was held in Pinehurst, NC. It was hosted by the Sandhills Chapter (NC-06), Col. Jeffrey Beran, President
October 19-20, 2018 - Wilmington, NC
The attached document - 181019 - NCCOC 4th Quarterly Meeting Announcement - was the chapter invitation from Ken Klassen, SENCLand Chapter President regarding the 4th Quarterly NCCOC Meeting that was held in Wilmington, NC on October 19-20, 2018.
* North Carolina Council Chapter Presidents had the below downloadable files for use in preparation for the Saturday, October 20th business meeting.
- 180908 NCCOC Meeting Minutes
- 181009 - NCCOC Teleconference Minutes
- 181019 - Council Officers Meeting Agenda
- 181031 NCCOC Profit and Loss Statement
- 4th Branch Strategies
- 4th Branch Survey - NCCOC Members
- 4th Branch Candidate Question Final
- CLT Metrolina Proposal - 4th Branch
September 7-8, 2018 - Columbia, SC
* The NCCOC 3rd Quarterly Meeting was held in Columbia, SC as part of the Council and Chapter Leadership Workshop.
* The Council and Chapter Leadership Workshop brought top council and chapter leaders together to discuss best practices and topical issues regarding legislative issues and advocacy efforts, chapter management techniques, leadership succession, membership growth/sustainment, and revenue generation — just to name a few — and work together to strengthen MOAA’s council and chapter system.
* Incumbent presidents, membership chairs, and legislative chairs from councils and chapters from the following states were invited to register: Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and East Tennessee. Substitutes were permitted for the president and membership chair positions, but no substitute were allowed for incumbent legislative chair(s).