November 12-13, 2021
NCCOC Quarterly Meeting
November 13, 2021, 0830 hours to 1130 hours
Laurel Learning Center, The Hawhorne Inn & Conference Center
420 High St., Winston-Salem, NC
NEVER STOP SERVING
September 18, 2021
* Open for information on the 3rd Quarterly Agenda of the NCCOC which was previously going to be held in conjunction with the national MOAA workshop in Raleigh, NC. Due to COVID, MOAA pivoted to a Zoom meeting on September 17, 2021 and the NCCOC moved the 3rd quarter (virtual) meeting to Saturday, September 18, 2021.
* Open the below, downloadable file which is the slide deck of information and materials discussed at the meeting on Saturday, September 18, 2021 @ 1000.
* The minutes from the meeting are posted in the below, downloadable file.
May 15, 2021
- On May 15, 2021 the quarterly NCCOC meeting will NOT be held at the VFW Hall in Raleigh, NC. While consideration was given to a Saturday meeting per state mandates allowing up to 50 people indoors, due to changes in several individual's personal agendas and the potential for travel restrictions, a decision was made to pivot to a ZOOM only meeting.
- The invitation for joining the Zoom meeting will be sent out late Thursday, May 13th to participants. If you did not receive, but wish to attend, please e-mail the NCCOC Website Manager using the below link before COB on Friday.
- Open the below, downloadable agenda and print for your use during the meeting; other documents that will relate to the meeting are posted when received.
- Minutes of the February 20, 2021 quarterly meeting are downloadable below or by using the link in the 5/15/21 slide deck.
- The NCCOC 5/15/21 Slide Deck will be posted NLT Friday night, May 14, 2021, in this posting.
Email: NCCOC Website Manager