The North Carolina Council of Chapters Surviving Spouse Liaison newsletter(s) - Month and Year - are posted on their dates of publication.
An additional post to this subcategory is the Arlington National Cemetery Newsletter which Dr. Vivianne Wersel says has valuable information for surviving spouses.
* The Affiliate is MOAA's monthly e-Newsletter for Councils and Chapters. The Affiliate e-newsletter is now referred to as the MOAA Newsletter
* The current issue, as well as an archive of past issues, can be opened via this link.
* The below file is the current version of the Council's ByLaws approved at the February 15, 2020 North Carolina Council of Chapters Quarterly meeting that was held in Raleigh, NC.
The below, downloadable copy - "210616 - ByLaws (Final)" - is the signed and certified copy of the NCCOC ByLaws.
* The 1st Quarterly meeting of the NCCOC was held using Zoom at the Hawthorne Inn and Conference Center in Wilkesboro, NC on January 7 and 8, 2022.
* The agenda, as provided by Council President, CW4 Jay Garbus is attached, as are the meeting minutes, "220108 - MOAA NCCOC Meeting Minutes".