The Annual meeting is underway...just a few pictures from the Friday night Community Heroes Awards dinner...
The dinner had Lee Woodruff, spouse of Bob Woodruff, ABC journalist who suffered a TBI while reporting on the war in '06, as Master of Ceremonies. Her story, as well as those individuals and groups honored at the event, are truly inspirational. Follow the link below to read more about the Bob_WoodruffFoundation to assist wounded service members and their families.
* Shown (L to R)
* GEN John H. Tilelli, Jr., USA-Ret., MOAA's Chair of the Board opened the Community Heroes Award Night.
The Presentation of Colors by the NORAD-NORTHCOM Joint Armed Services Honor Guard.
* MOAA's President, VADM Norb Ryan and NC Council VP Doug Ehrhardt.
* CAPT Ehrhardt, Nancy Garman, Cathy Ehrhardt and NC Council Immediate Past President LTC Robert Garman, USA-Ret.
* High Country President George Brudzinski with wife Colleen, COL Mike Rogers, USA MOAA Board of Directors and Cathy Ehrhardt.
* Cathy Ehrhardt with MOAA Board member Brice Hamilton, CAPT, USN-Ret. and his wife Cindy.
* Bob and Nancy Garman.
* NC Council President COL Jeri Graham, husband COL Ed Baisden, and CAPT Marie Senzig, USN-Ret., Coastal Carolina President.
* Lee Woodruff served as MC to the Community Heroes Awards dinner.
* "In the Stairwell," U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets acapella choir entertained the audience with popular songs from broadway and the services.
* NOTE: When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected. Enjoy!