|^||<< April 2017 >>|
| || || || || || ||1|
|30|| || || || || || |
* The Tarheel Central Chapter will host the 2nd Quarterly meeting in 2017 at the WinMock at Kinderton (‘The Barn’) in Bermuda Run, NC. WinMock has been magnificently renovated and is in the National Registry of Historic Places.
* North Carolina Council of Chapter members, or others planning to attend the Friday, May 12, 2017 dinner at WinMock should open the below, downloadable file to make a reservation and send a check to the Tarheel Central Chapter treasurer before May 10, 2017. Don't wait!
FYI, the "170312 - NCCOC 2nd Quarterly Dinner Reservation (F)" form can be filled out on your computer, or a blank can be printed and manually filled out...don't wait, do it today!
* Open the below file for instructions on making your lodging reservation at the Bermuda Run hotel...remember, the deadline of April 13th is absolute! After that time the going rate will apply for anyone needing a hotel room for the meeting.
* Detailed information concerning the Hampton Inn at Bermuda Run or Winmock at Kinderton can be seen in either of the below, downloadable files.
* The 4th Quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters will be hosted by the Cape Fear Chapter, Juan Chavez, President.
* Please mark the date and return to this posting after the September 2017 State Convention for information and details on the site of the meeting and reservation details.